rhymezone - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* rhymezone > Topics

Subject: Wizz
Replies: 4 Views: 707

th3wizz 16.01.09 - 06:54am
Punchlines *

th3wizz 16.01.09 - 07:12am
In this rhymzone i flow dope leave u high like u touchin the o-zone,i do it on a hightlight and get more recalls then a homephone,u c with an abstract tawt like blasphemy,i can spit unwantfull tawts like unwanted acne,just let it be,itll face u ugly,cause i can touch more lifes than the bark of a family tree *

th3wizz 16.01.09 - 07:13am
Come on g's lets get this forum goin *

zak.molo 19.01.09 - 03:48pm
ooooooow, dope , dope , dope the weez man.... this is more original than cement on all building foundations. the way i write is more of a fascination, take dictionaries they'd be giving u confirmations. and i'm the kind of cat that reads daily on the streets, more like mobile education. whats relevant is the thought that provokes my knowledge, thanks for your information. Cats need to get learning and schooled , we need more foods for da librarians. i'm the one that left a permanent stain when they were cutting the umbillical from all the newly moms Ceasarians. *

th3wizz 20.01.09 - 03:42am
Lol dope g dope...so me like zak.molo will show heart thru flow and act humanatarian,remove beaf and let prodigits act vegetarian,stop the lunacy and let luminous grip the art of poetry like now whats happinen,its rich in culture too made me a disiplinarian.me and zako spit discrepancy but disengage into the tawts of different south africans,lyricaly practisin,to keep minds fit and clear frm sin *

* rhymezone Forum

Search:
topics replies

* rhymezone

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search